Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Extra Day at work

I need to upgrade my gear, badly. I have mostly the Honored rep rewards from all of the factions right now which while not bad for starter 70 gear it's nowhere near the gear level I was used to while playing either my mage on Uldaman, or Starsunder me and my fiance's rogue. So here is my gear spreadsheet of non raid instance gear I need to get.

Azshira's gear updates

So I switched shifts with Mike so that I could have this friday off to go see Iron Man YAY! I have been like a little kid again ever since I heard about this movie coming out. I grew up reading Iron man comics and have always wanted a well done movie about it.

This day is going to suck though, I had to be here a half an hour earlier and if it's anything like yesterday it's going to be like hell.

No comments: